OPE-L-199904 by subject
Starting: Mon 05 Apr 1999 - 16:03:15 JST
Ending: Thu 06 May 1999 - 04:07:40 JST
- [OPE-L:7302] [OPE-L:831] Say's Law (question on Duncan's interpretation)
- [OPE-L:7315] [OPE-L:844] Aggregate
- [OPE-L:7325] [OPE-L:854] when hell freezes over?
- [OPE-L:7345] [OPE-L:876] r & i
- [OPE-L:7351] [OPE-L:881] Discounted Prime Costs
- [OPE-L:7355] [OPE-L:885] Marx in Soho by Howard Zinn
- [OPE-L:7378] [OPE-L:908] Readings on Labor, Gender, Class, and Race
- [OPE-L:7382] [OPE-L:912] Discounted Prime Costs (Correction)
- [OPE-L:7384] [OPE-L:915] RE: Readings on Labor, Gender, Class, and Race
- [OPE-L:7390] [OPE-L:921] 1999 archives
- [OPE-L:7391] [OPE-L:922] Exploitation?
- [OPE-L:7395] [OPE-L:926] replies
- [OPE-L:7401] [OPE-L:932] Happy May Day!
- [OPE-L:7404] [OPE-L:935] analyzing the potato chip effect
- [OPE-L:7411] [OPE-L:943] value and price
- [OPE-L:7417] [OPE-L:949] 181 years ago today ...
- Abstract Labor
- abstract labour
- analyzing the potato chip effect
- commodity money/ capitalism & communism
- Discounted Prime Costs
- Freudenthal corrected
- interest and accumulation
- Marx's concept of price of production
- Marx's concept of prices of production
- r & i
- Re interest and accumulation
- Readings on Labor, Gender, Class, and Race
- Say's Law (question on Duncan's interpretation)
- technical change and productivity change
- value and price
- Why kosovo?
Last message date: Thu 06 May 1999 - 04:07:40 JST
Archived on: Thu May 06 1999 - 10:01:15 JST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.