[OPE] 회신: Anti-Semitism

From: 이채언 <conlee@chonnam.ac.kr>
Date: Tue Apr 19 2011 - 21:40:44 EDT

Hi, all

How coud such an important issue be settled so quickly?
At least two thirds of the whole members are required to agree and at least longer than a week is necessary to contemplate and to attract the attention of all the members, I think.
Actually, I could not enter the mail these few days.

I feel sorry to Jurrian...

Chai-On

제목: Re: [OPE] Anti-Semitism

It seems pretty clearly out of order to me