[ show plain text ]
We seem to have slowed down dramatically. The "money supply" thread
appears to be over (unless someone chooses to resurrect it) and the
"value-form theory" thread appears to be paused (although, I wouldn't at
all be surprised if it takes off again after Geert's much-anticipated
upcoming post[s]). Anyway, what else, in addition to VFT, would you like
to discuss now?
* Perhaps we could discuss one or more papers on a specific topic? Does
anyone have any paper or research-in-progress that they would like
* Are there any contemporary political economic developments that we
should have a discussion on now?
* Any "extending Marx" issues that you want to discuss now?
* Any recent books, authors, articles that should be critically
* Any threads from the past that you think are important for us to
This list is what *you* make it! Consequently, don't wait for others to
take the initiative. Carpe diem!
In solidarity, Jerry
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Apr 21 2000 - 09:47:45 EDT